Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Start

Well, for a while I have wanted to start a blog to chronicle my adventures in child-rearing and cooking so here goes! Not all may realize how glamorous it can be to keep a house clean, cook for and nourish 4 people (and 4 dogs), make sure all health/dental maintenance is kept up to date, that piles of laundry are sustained at manageable levels (note: not eradicated), all household/consumable inventory is sustained at acceptable levels (for example: run out of coffee/Cherrios/toilet paper - suffer the consequences), homework is completed, ballet class is attended, musical instruments have been practiced... don't be jealous... you too can live the dream! So here goes. Hopefully my readers will extend beyond myself, my husband, and my mother... hopefully. (A girl can dream, can't she?)

No comments:

Post a Comment